McKinney Community Band operations are overseen by a five-member Board of Directors. The immediate Past President serves on the Board in an ex-officio capacity.
2020-2021 MCB Board of Directors
- President: Chris Heider
- Vice-President/Personnel: Kristin Williams
- Secretary: Michael Duffy
- Treasurer: Mike Rightmire
- Concert Manager: Barbara Kelly
- Ex-Officio Immediate Past President: Tom Evans
- Member at Large: Marsha Hope
Board terms are for two with each person holding a position being restricted to two consecutive terms in that position.
The President and Concert Manager are elected in even-numbered calendar years and the Vice President/Personnel, Treasurer, and Secretary are elected in odd-numbered calendar years.
The Artistic Directiors are appointed by the board and include:
- Artistic Director/Conductor: Jeremy Kondrat
- Associate Conductor: Elmer Schenk
Members filling non-voting officer positions are appointed by the Board. These positions include:
- Librarian: Vicky Putman
- Website Technology: Chris Heider
- Grant Coordinator: Marsha Hope
- Publicity Coordinator/Web Editor: Beth Shumate
- Property Manager(s): Marsha Hope/Tom Evans